Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

We did it! I'm so glad we roused ourselves and went out to eat last night. We went to Meriwether's out in Boonsboro. I like the Menu there. They have 'Small Plates', 'Medium Plates', and 'Large Plates'. It's great not to have to order a full big dinner like most restaurants have.

I had the Medium Plate of the Beef Tenderloin "Stack" - a petite fillet, spinach, smashed potatoes, portobello cap, and cabernet jus. And it did come in a vertical stack on the plate (so funny). Dad had a Small Plate - Quesadilla of the Day. We both ordered a 'half salad' to start. Everthing was excellent. Then we shared a dessert - Flourless Chocolate Cupcake Special (a single cupcake with ice cream & sauce). Heavenly!

Yesterday I also received a card and package from Kathy. She sent me a beautiful little silver necklace.

Also a card from my friend Georgia. We both have Birthdays in July and have a tradition of sending each other naughty cards every year. She's two years older, and I always remind her of it.

All in all, a very good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home