Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day. I have completed the pie shell and made the lemon filling, so far. I have to let the filling cool a little before putting it into the pie shell. I'll wait until after supper to do the meringue - sort of like a baked Alaska.

Dad and 'the Social Director' got the old washing machine and the old dishwasher hauled out of the garage and out to the street, waiting for Big Trash pickup on Tuesday. I wonder if the pickup trucks will cruise the neighborhood after dusk?

Greg and Angie were at church this morning. She looks really bad. Can't weigh more than 80 pounds. I assume her colon cancer returned. She was so good after the first go-round.

Well, I started 'The Bookseller of Kabul' today. I have doubts about finishing it. I know how some cultures put down women and it just upsets me so.

Now for the good news. Lynn got Owen to eat some SpaghettiOs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home