Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I read Barry Eisler's blog. He's pretty opinionated. The other day he was complaining about all the TV's and piped in music in public places. Ho-hum.

Then this morning I went to the Doctor's office to get my lab work done for my exam next week. Well, it used to be nice and quiet in the waiting room. I always took a crossword puzzle book or paperback and relaxed quietly until it was my turn. Today, there was a TV set up on the wall, turned up so EVERYBODY could hear. Annoying. So I sat in a chair that was underneath so I wouldn't have to look at it. Except I could still HEAR it. It must have been on the Animal Channel. They were operating on people's pets. One little doggie didn't make it. Ewww....... I didn't need that!

Fortunately, my turn came shortly afterwards. I wonder if complaining to my Doctor would do any good. Oh, well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best Blog on the Internet. You and I seem to have a lot in common.

Drop me a note if you have time: coachjusty@hotmail.com

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home