Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Well, we got my car fixed by mid-morning yesterday. Put two new tires on. They put the new tires on the front and moved the one good front tire to the back (back one was also scraped up). It's cool having new tires on the front of my car! We then had time to do our grocery shopping at WalMart. I went to the library in the afternoon and picked up a few books. I'm reading 'Raven's Strike' by Patricia Briggs right now. One of the ones I had bought. It's the sequel to 'Ravens Shadow'. Then on to the library books!

This summer I hope to go through most of the closets and drawers and get rid of a lot of accumulated old stuff. It's been slow going though. Today I'll probably not get much done, since I'm off to the LSO office this morning to help sort and distribute music for the D-Day Memorial concert in Bedford later this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home